Up to £90000 per annum
Role: Java Tech Lead
Salary: up to £90,000
Exciting opportunity for Java Technical Lead to work on the Payments domain leading a team of Java Developers as well as managing the team. You will be responsible for mentoring the team, performing Scrum & project management of all development work, overseeing the development of User Stories, creating development specification briefs for outsourced work, and performing code reviews. This is a vital role responsible to plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, and implementation activities.
* Strong knowledge of Java technologies (Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, REST/SOAP web services)
* Excellent Database[Oracle] and SQL skills
* Development Tool Kit (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Atlassian suite)
* An excellent approach to Solution and architect the application for scalability and future demands
* Experience in Test-Driven Development (TDD)/Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD
* Strong knowledge of automated build and deployment, Continuous Integration
* Participate in Technical Design activity across the various technology domain-specific teams involved to ensure that the overall Technical Design is complete and in line with Non-Functional Requirements, Solution Architecture and System Functional Design specifications
* Desire to continuously improve the craft of software development while adhering to best practices and standards
* Liaise with Technical lead, Solution Architects, Product Managers, Release Managers, and Application services and testing teams as applicable to ensure quality delivery
* All aspects of scrum & project management for the software development activities in both internal & external teams (eg backlog grooming, agile process ownership, sprint planning, capacity measurement, etc.)
* Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity and not one to miss out on! If you are interested in working with the latest cutting-edge technologies for a global organization, then please click apply!