£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Jr Marketing Support (Defence)
Location: Bristol (with travel)
Role: Demo Room Operator
Salary: Up to £25,000
I have a truly unique opportunity for a Marketing graduate with an interest in technology for a defence firm in North Bristol.
The team are looking for an individual who will be in charge of maintaining, operating and running their demo room in their North Bristol offices. Imagine Q from James Bond or the chance to demo technology like that you've seen in Call of Duty.
The role will see you responsible for;
- Presenting technology and meeting and greeting with guests visiting the site
- Liaising with international parties and UK bodies to organise visits to the site
- Traveling to meetings to demo technology off-site
- Working with marketing to organise events and ensuring the room is equipped and working.
- Ensuring all technology in the room is up and working for relevant demos to military and Government officials, this could range from basic troubleshooting to liaising with international teams to fix bleeding edge technology.
Being a unique position previous experience in this sort of role is not necessary and rather we are looking for an individual who is equally at home presenting and meeting with guests as they are liaising with technical teams and organising marketing and procurement activities.
The skillset we're looking for;
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Interest in technology/marketing
- Highly organised
- Enterprise & drive
The role will give ample opportunity to learn and grow more skills, whether those are Marketing/Events, IT & infrastructure skills or an interest in events and marketing.
If this sounds of interest then please apply now or get in touch with Jennifer on 07958441684