£30000 - £60000 per annum + Negotiable depending on experience
Management Consultant - London based - £30-£60k + benefits depending on experience
iO Associates are proud to be representing an Award Winning Boutique Management Consultancy based right in the heard of London.
A swanky office with a view of the London eye and the Shard and opportunities for international secondments, shares, healthcare and dental and pension schemes are all part of the package!
We are looking for people with/who:
- 3-5 years at a well-established and diverse management consultancy - Big 4 or smaller Boutique Consultancies
- Experience working on a variety of projects and be happy jumping into previously unworked markets, industries, and roles!
- Are be comfortable delivering strategy and execution even if there is a lack of structure and process
- Will be ready (and excited) to hit the ground running, make a real impact on our client's business and help shape their thinking from day one.
This a great career step if you thrive at the following:
- Hold a 'High Bar' for the quality of your output. You are innovative, empathetic, a strong communicator with a great work ethic.
- You will support more senior members of the team from day one, working independently and as an integral part of a team providing guidance and insight.
- You will provide leadership to newer team members, are willing to listen - open to new suggestions and ideas - making them feel comfortable sharing their thoughts and opinions and clearly communicating and managing expectations.
- You hold and will develop great stakeholder management skills, building your reputation, client rapport and relationships. Professional and calm you will translate complex client problems into actionable plans.
- You will have a strong Consultant tool kit, organisational skills, research skills and packaging and presentation skills. You will be able to be able to translate various key discussion points into tangible key deliverables.
- And finally… you will be able to identify and seize opportunities. Creative and front footed, always looking at what we can do next …
Please apply with your most up to date cv if you believe you would be a great fit for this Boutique consultancy