£30000 - £40000 per annum + Company Benefits
Manual Tester (Functional and Non-Functional)
Contract Type: Permanent (WFH until lockdown is lifted)
Salary: up to £40,000
Where: After lockdown, role will be split between an office in Bristol and a site in Europe. This will be for a maximum of 8 days a month and will have all expenses covered. After project completion, this will be based entirely in Bristol.
We are a global leader in communications software, based in beautiful Bristol! We have a strong work ethic and expect the very best in terms of output, but we always celebrate the wins! We have an incredible social calendar and a strong, supportive, and friendly culture. We expect the best, but we will make it worth your while!
Forget about being a support class, we place QA right at the centre of our processes! As such, we want people who are truly invested in software QA as a career and not just as an entry point to the tech world. We believe there is a lot of nuance to testing and as such, we are always on the lookout for those who approach manual testing from a more technical viewpoint with a solid understanding of not only their own processes but of the very architecture of what they are testing.
- Minimum 2 Years UK commercial experience
- Automation abilities would be advantageous
- The ability to write and execute Manual test scripts to a high standard
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- The ability to work independently as a self-starter, as well as within a team.
- Experience with Web, Mobile, System and Database Testing
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- An empathetic and creative approach to software QA
- Experience with Automation is highly valued but not necessary as training will be provided
- Competitive pay with regular review
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Private pension scheme
- Mobile phone and MacBook
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately!