£28000 - £36000 per annum
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity with a global market leading company?
iO Associates have partnered with an industry leading global electronics company in their recruitment for a Quality Engineer.
You will be responsible for increasing employee's awareness of quality culture, the quality management system and product quality to ensure compliance with standards and key performance indicators.
Our Client is a market leading developer and manufacturer. Their solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for important and widely used technology such as semiconductors, solar cells and more.
Their products are also used in a wide range of industrial processes - some of which include power, pharmaceutical and in scientific instruments.
This Client is a well-established company with over 4,000 employees globally, meaning the scope for personal and career growth is massive. They also have worldwide state of the art facilities, including in Europe, and North America.
For you, this means there is huge scope for personal career development, as well as helping the business expand further.
To be successful in the role, you must have the following qualities:
- Knowledge of blueprint reading and interpreting detailed drawings (essential).
- Knowledge of ISO9001 standard requirements (essential).
- Experienced in the field of Quality/Engineering.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, modern IT structures and processes.
- Good knowledge of statistical tools (SPC).
- SAP knowledge (advantageous).
- Degree in Quality/Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical) or comparable physical Science discipline (desirable).
This excellent new opportunity also comes with a competitive salary and a host of attractive employee benefits including a bonus scheme and more.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity, please directly apply, or find me on LinkedIn, my name is Jasmine Pow at IO Associates.
I look forward to hearing from you!