£80000 - £90000 per annum + car, bonus , pension
Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs professional with a background in the food industry? If yes, then this role could be for you.
iO Associates have partnered with a global food manufacturer based in High Wycombe in the search for Regulatory Affairs Lead UK&I.
The business is truly global, but retain the family feel and heritage of all its well known brands. Their values are at the heart of everything they do and they always innovating and striving for success.
In this multi functional role you will be managing a Regulatory Affairs team supporting all brands in UK&I and you will be accountable for the regulatory compliance of the defined brands in accordance with the sales market, including product formulation, pack copy generation and artwork sign off.
You will be collaborating closely with commercial and R&D teams ensuring the timely delivery of key projects as well as the compliance of the innovation pipeline
With the new HFSS regulations coming in they really need someone in the know, who can evaluate all upcoming laws and regulations in order to identify potential threats or opportunities for the business and importantly you will be expected to communicate regulatory emerging issues internally to regional teams and cross-functional partners, and present solutions / mitigation plans.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 7+ years' experience of working in a regulatory specialist role in the food industry with a min of 3 year in leadership position
- Proven track record interpreting claims regulations globally.
- Line management experience
- Proven Track record of time management and ability to prioritise workload & deliver on time.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and deliver under pressure
- BSc / MSc Degree in Food Legislation, Regulatory Affairs / Law or other Food Science based subject.
In return you will receive a salary between £80,000-£90,000 along with a £7,000 car allowance and a bonus up to 15% along with other benefits that include pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
If you meet most of these requirements and you would like to find out more about this role, don't hesitate to get in touch with me today and apply.