£45000 - £50000 per annum + Company Benefits
Job Title: Java Developer in Test
Salary: £50,000 or more DOE
Hours of work: Full Time
Have you ever wanted to be able to work in a comfortable technical environment where you are challenged to improve and learn new technologies but where you are also celebrated on a personal level?
Where your colleagues are driven and supportive and collaborate with you?
We are looking for a highly experience Developer in Test who knows their way around Java from both a Software development and Automation QA point of view. We are big proponents of OOAD, BDD and true Agile.
You will be joining a happy team that is known for its staff satisfaction and retention.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with Java as a Scripting language
- Deep understanding of Automation frameworks and Tools as well as being proficient in manual testing.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber and JBehave
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Flexible working
- Free vending machine
- Discretionary bonus
- Busy social calendar
- Focus on training and career progression
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately.