Schwandorf in Bayern
€93000 - €95000 per annum
SENIOR HIL TEST ENGINEER - SYSTEM INTEGRATOR
€90,000 - €95,000
INITIAL 12 MONTH CONTRACT
BAVARIA, GERMANY (ONSITE ROLE, VISA SPONSORSHIP CAN BE PROVIDED)
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel in the coming years.
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
They are now looking for a Senior HIL Test Engineer to be responsible for the design and integration of sophisticated test rigs, implementation of semi/fully automated test cases within a system integration and testing environment including the instrumentation, test execution, data recording, evaluating the test results and the corresponding problem reporting.
- Design and develop HIL test benches/rigs for the system and sub-system level tests of aircraft.
- Identification of instrumentation requirements in relation to aircraft, system and sub-system specifications
- Design and develop custom test equipment for data acquisition, measurement, failure injection etc. including creation of procedures and documentation.
- Design and develop custom test equipment for System Integration system with High Power usage.
- Integration of HIL test rigs, plant models and real subsystem of aircraft to the closed loop HIL test setup to provide end to end representation of the aircraft.
- Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics or a related field required
- Min 5 years of professional hands-on experience with Matlab/Simulink, Simulink-RT Modelling, Labview RT and interfacing electronic control unit features into HIL framework in the aerospace industry
- Experience in test & test rig instrumentation, test execution & data processing
- Experience and familiarity with HIL test systems like Speedgoat and NI required
- Strong knowledge of Bus modelling & Simulation and HIL development Experience and knowledge in electrical and communication architectures required
If you are interested in this role, please reply today for immediate consideration.