£50000 - £60000 per annum + Unmatched Benefit Package
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) | Cloud products | Fully Remote | £60k DOE
Join a dynamic company with award-winning Cloud products as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET).
Work with the latest tech and receive an unmatched professional development programme. For example, you will get a whole week of company time, over 4x per year, to explore new technologies. Online training platforms, tech events, and in-person courses will be provided and paid-for. Moreover, there is a dynamic training programme as part of the onboarding process, and you will be given freedom in your work as part of a collaborative team environment.
Your voice will be heard in this company; they want you to share your opinions about the business' future, and to take a real interest in the technology you work with. It is ideal if you have taken up personal projects, are involved in the tech community, or attend relevant meet-ups. (Add this to your CV!)
- 3+ years of development experience in C# .Net
- Solid testing background (you have made a career out of it)
- Multiple years / specific role in automation
- Have done a range of testing, not just automated testing of website
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment using TDD, BDD, CI/CD
- Have written some code outside of the development required for automation.
Please note: this employer is not currently offering sponsorships, so right to work in the UK is required.
If this sounds like you, and this opportunity excites you, I would love to hear from you. Please apply now or contact Jenny for more information:
j.cade @ ioassociates.co.uk