€55 - €65 per hour
VALIDATION & VERIFICATION ENGINEER
INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT
UP TO 55 - 65 EUROS / HOUR (Negotiable & depending on experience)
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel in coming years.
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
They are now looking for a Validation & Verification Engineer to work on airborne software for the aircraft. You will be involved in all aspects of the verification process.
- Develop and verify safety-critical systems for eVTOL aircraft
- Verify safety-critical software in accordance with DO-178C and DO-331
- Participate in requirements validation, simulation and verification activities
- Develop efficient test cases and realize them in automatic test procedures using Simulink Test
- Execute tests in Model-in-the-loop and Hardware-in-the-loop (Speedgoat) environment
- Execute various analysis (structural coverage, model coverage, test coverage, WCET, resource utilization)
- Cooperate with system, hardware and software development teams
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in development of embedded safety-critical systems
- Good understanding of requirements management principles, V-Model and configuration control
- Strong expertise in Matlab/Simulink environment and C. (Simulink Test is a strong plus)
- Knowledge of communication protocols (CAN, RS-232/422/485, Ethernet)
If you are interested in this role, please apply today for immediate consideration.