£55000 - £65000 per annum
Role: Commercial Manager
Working pattern: Flexible
Start Date: ASAP
I am on the lookout for security cleared Commercial Managers in the Thames Valley Area to join an established consultancy client.
As the successful candidate you will have key skills in procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, industry practices, transformation and change, efficiencies, innovative contractual arrangements, contract management, tendering processes, analysis, and stakeholder management.
This is a permanent position with the opportunity for exponential growth within an inspirational organisation. The client consults for global leaders in the Defence, Real Estate, and Infrastructure Sectors and promotes a healthy work life balance for all its employees. This means all members of their team have a voice affect global change from a flexible, encompassing, working environment.
Essential skills include:
- UK MoD security clearance or the eligibility for it.
- Degree qualified and CIPS or MRICS qualified (or working towards).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Inquisitive and problem-solving skill base.
- Public sector procurement experience.
- Demonstrable commercial management experience.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in major public sector programmes; Defence or the Technology sector would be beneficial.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplined programme team environment.
As I mentioned previously, this is an entirely progressive role with opportunities to grow within this very reputable business. If you are looking for the next step in your Commercial Management career, this is not an opportunity to be overlooked.
I anticipate a lot of applications for this role that will be screened on a 'first come first serve' basis. So please, if you are at all interested in the role, get your application overt to me ASAP.
Alternatively give me a call (Reece) on 01174200085.
I will begin screening on 22/06/2022.