£40000 - £52500 per annum
Employee engagement leader looking for a new challenge? How about a role that will allow you to not only deliver but also plan employee engagement strategies and have a real influence on how a multinational business does internal communications within the UK?
We are working with a UK defence firm that is looking to hire an Internal Communications Manager to build out and deploy class-leading employee communications across multiple sites and businesses' within the UK.
The role is new to the business and the focus will be on creating an employee engagement strategy across our UK business units and subsidiaries and delivering leading employee engagement and communication.
You will be working alongside the HR team and business unit leads to execute our EVP and give all employees world-class engagement and updates.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the internal engagement strategy.
- Creating engaging content across all internal platforms.
- Ensuring organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Drafting communications for the senior team to deliver.
- Ensuring all communications are consistent with external communication strategy.
What we're looking for:
- Experience delivering world-class internal communication strategy.
- Experience developing internal communication strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proactive individual who thrives on taking on a number of tasks.
- Excellent multimedia skills
If you're looking for a new challenge and want the opportunity to influence, plan and deliver internal comms within an organisation that is looking to do things a little different and bring onboard someone passionate about keeping employees at the heart of the business then please apply below.