£40000 - £50000 per annum
You will be working with a specialist design agency working within the Financial Services sector. You'll be part of a small team of UX consultants, reporting to the UX director. In your day to day, you will typically be working in a blended skills team using Agile or Lean delivery methodologies. Engaging in projects that range from being completed within a few weeks, to ongoing work on software products over multiple years.
- You'll be involved with:
- Research and insight projects helping clients to learn about how their customers interact with them.
- Business change projects, where new products and services are being digitised or brought to market.
- Problem solving projects, helping clients to increase customer engagement or conversion.
- Innovation projects where we help clients to identify new opportunities and more efficient or engaging ways to deliver their services.
- Flexible location, with time spent in the office depending on project, typically 1-2 days per week if required.
- Required to travel to client sites for meetings and workshops with overnight stays on occasions.
- Degree level or similar qualification in a Design/HCI/Psychology related subject
- They are looking for someone who can demonstrate and evidence their role in delivering digital products, particularly web and mobile applications for established businesses.
- 2+ years experience in an agency or in house creative team.
- Experience within Finance Industry preferable
- You're competent with the diagramming, prototyping and visual design tools of your choice, you can work at speed and pick up other people's work efficiently.
- You understand the mechanisms and technologies that drive the web, and are comfortable collaborating with technologists and business analysts about where data comes from, how it's stored and transformed, and how it can be used.
- You've been involved with designing or running UX research, and know how to interpret the results and help produce reports.
- Often business models and the subject matter of financial services is complex and nuanced. You're not afraid to get stuck into the industry detail and you can demonstrate that you stay up to date with the latest thinking and research into UX methodologies and trends.
What they can offer you
- Being a small agency, their people work with multiple clients on different kinds of projects, you won't get stale.
- They have long standing client relationships with lots of repeat business, so you'll get to see the impact your work has and have the chance to work on future iterations of a solution as well.
- You'll be joining a team of highly experienced people who've worked in big London agencies.
- They invest in training and learning, including attending events and conferences.
If you are interested, please do apply now, alteratively, email me directly on c.winchcomb @ioassociates.co.uk