Posted on December 2020 By Michelle Smith
iO Associates' parent company, Precision Resource Group (PRG), are extremely excited to this weekend have featured in the 24th annual Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 league table.
We couldn’t be more proud with this year’s league table including only three companies based in the South West and just two companies from the recruitment sector UK wide. Ranked number 89 on the list, we are the first of the newest entrants for the South West and are proud to have tracked a three-year annual sales growth of 41% with £31.3m in April 2020.
The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 league table ranks Britain’s 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over the last three years. It is compiled by Fast Track and published in The Sunday Times each December, with an awards event the following September.
Even though it has been a difficult year for all businesses, we are so proud that iO, PRG and our sister companies Panoramic Associates, Panoramic Care and Finitas have come out of it stronger than ever. We couldn’t have achieved any of this without our incredible employees who have worked so hard and put in so much effort this year!
A huge congratulations to all the other winners, you can view the full league here:https://www.fasttrack.co.uk/league-tables/fast-track-100/league-table/
- Introducing iO Associates' Exciting RPO Partnership with Pinewood!
- Posted By Andy Bush on 26th February 2024
- iO Associates Unveils Tech Workplace Priorities, in Collaboration with techSPARK
- Posted By Jamie Wightman on 19th February 2024
- Precision Resource Group (PRG) Achieves Prestigious Placement in Recruiter HOT 100
- Posted By iO Associates on 31st January 2024