Job title: Civil/Structural Engineer
Location: Bristol, UK (3 days- on site/2 days remote)
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £50k - £70k per annum
iO Associates are seeking for a Civil/Structural Engineer to work with a company that has been a leading supplier of equipment, tools, consumables, and spare parts to the companies.
They are looking for a Civil/Structural Engineer who can manage interfaces between the designers and construction contractors and who can play a significant role as a technical lead, examining and accepting the site contractor's suggested changes to the design.
- Solid experience in the design of a range of civil works
- Degree qualification or comparable experience in civil and structural design
- Experience in design, drafting, and/or construction.
- Knowledge of contract management, in particular the CDM and NEC regulations
- Complete the information requests, field modification requests, and non-conformance paperwork that are sent to SET in a timely manner.
- As needed by the design owners, participate in readiness reviews of design packages that have been made available for construction.
- Maintain the technical quality of responses (content, consistency, exhaustiveness, accuracy), the construction schedule, and construction safety by collaborating closely with the Site Design Liaison Team and the Construction team.
- Determine which communications system components might have an impact on nuclear safety.
This is a 3-days on client site role with flexibility to work from home when not on client sites. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an international company that encourages and facilitates personal growth and career development throughout the organisation.
Please apply on the link below or contact us if you want to know more about the role and company.