Job Title: Lead Electronics Engineer
Location: Eastbourne UK
Salary: £39 k -£57 k pa
iO is looking for a Lead Electronics Engineer To lead and provide direction to a small team to deliver electronics platforms for new products within the Vacuum Technique business area, as well as maintaining existing designs
based in Eastbourne area.
This position likely requires strong leadership abilities, technical expertise in electronics engineering, and the ability to drive innovation and problem-solving within the team. Candidates with experience in product development and a background in electronics engineering would likely be well-suited for this role.
- Bachelors or masters degree (or equivalent) in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- Provide recommendations for new areas of relevant research that can be undertaken within the team or at alternative locations within the Vacuum Technique.
- Best practice within the team including alignment to established development processes.
- Leadership role when facing into technical issues early and using a variety of established problem-solving techniques and structured problem-solving processes to get to root cause.
- Strong designing experience required. This includes the writing of 8D reports where appropriate.
- knowledge and direct experience of the fundamentals of electronics design both analogue and high-speed digital
- Strong understanding of the product development processes and able to make recommendations for improvements.
Please apply on the link below if you are currently looking to take the next step into your career with an industry leading company then this is the role for you.