Up to £55000.00 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
I am working with a UK Top 100 Professional Services firm to find a Senior IT Applications Developer to join their team of four on a permanent basis. My client is Somerset based and offers a hybrid working set up alongside a salary of up to £55,000.
You will be working within a team of individuals that hold a similar knowledge and skill set as yourself and as a department you will be responsible for the maintenance, migration and creation of my client's application, systems, integration and data solutions. They are currently in the process of an exciting, innovative project so this role comes with a fantastic opportunity to add value and have your own input on the direction of the team.
On top of this your day to day will include:
- Creating and deploying on Microsoft Power Platform & Dynamics 365.
- Helping to identify and solve everyday IT issues working in partnership the IT Service Desk.
- Ensuring our clients tech solutions meet standards and align with our development principles.
- Overseeing and enhancing our clients applications, data, and integration's.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in software development with over three years of experience
- Expertise in CRM Dynamics development
- Understanding of C#, .NET, .NET Framework, Web API, and SQL Server
- Skills in data management, modelling, and development using PowerBI
- General knowledge of IT Infrastructure
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is contributing to the growth and development of our clients IT infrastructure, so if you are looking for your next opportunity and want to work for a company that values their staff and their professional development, let's have a chat!