£32000 - £35000 per annum + + Extensive benefits package
We are looking for a Deputy Shift Lead to join my client's 1st line support team on a permanent basis. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced service desk team member to take the next step in their career within a company that contributes to the design and development of technical solutions that support key government agencies. My client is offering a salary of up to £35K DOE.
Your day to day will vary and you'll need to be flexible to your approach to work, ensuring you can respond to changing priorities, but you can expect to be:
- Responsible for general incident management ensuring customers are provided with regular
updates, and progression is made in line with Service Level Targets.
- Working closely with other support teams to troubleshoot or escalate more complex issues.
- Serving as the primary contact for both external and internal customers, delivering user support and ensuring prompt, professional, and courteous handling of all communications.
- Ensuring that all actions and diagnostics performed are recorded accurately in the Service Management toolset.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of problem solving alongside the ability to engage in constructive negotiation and influence key stakeholders to enhance and refine existing processes. It would be beneficial if you had experience with the following:
- IT Service Management toolsets
- Windows servers
- Active Directory
- Linux Server OS
My client offers an extensive range of benefits including an annual professional training and development plan for every employee which comes hand in hand with their 'internal first' promotion model and their discretionary bonus scheme. This role is 4- days on, 4 days off, (meaning if you book 4 days annual leave, you'll get 12!!), and is on a 12-hour shift pattern consisting of either an early or a late shift alternating weekly. Due to the nature of this role, you will need to be SC clearable.