£35000 - £38000 per annum + Hybrid Working & Company Benefits
Change and/or Release experience wanted by market leading housing association, with offices around the country.
- IT operations role, dealing with change management.
- Change process & advisory.
- Patching/Upgrades - Dealing with existing services in place.
- IT ops BAU solutions.
- Preferably experience within a Change or/and Release role.
- Proven experience of Change and Release co-ordination.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Familiar or background in project management, whether approaches, tools or phases of project lifecycle.
Nice to Have:
- Experience of presenting changes to a change governance body.
- ITIL or Prince Foundation qualification (or equivalent).
- Educated to degree level in an IT/IM related discipline (or equivalent).
This is a brand-new team being built from scratch, with this vacancy being one of the first two hires within the team. AMAZING CAREER POTENTIAL & PROGRESSION!
- Salary - Up to £38,000 (experience dependent).
- Location - Lancashire HQ (Hybrid Working - Two days onsite every week).
If you are experienced within Change, Release, Transition, Service Design & Assurance, or some form of Project Management, wanting to be an integral part of an industry-leading organisation, offering great progression potential across the team and wider portfolio… simply reply and we can arrange a time to speak.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk