£40000 - £56000 per annum + Hybrid
Cloud Tech Lead
£40,000 - £56,000
Are you looking to join a progressive business with an energetic environment surrounded by other young professional cloud engineers, where you will be provided the training & skills to become an SME in your field?
My client has ambitious growth plans for the next 12 months and needs multiple developers to join and help build Serverless Solutions on AWS.
Their focus is building state-of-the-art Serverless solutions for their industry leading clients, with an emphasis on skills building and training through delivery. They also have a strong record for helping start-ups build their initial MVPs to sale up and become larger global organisations.
You will be:
- Helping to develop innovative apps for industry leaders
- Responsible for team and individual client projects
- Continuously progressing your skills in Cloud Engineering
- Client-facing, hands-on coding within a team, alongside other developers & architects
You'll have 18 months or more experience in:
- Node & TypeScript or react native
- Full-stack development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject areas.
- Experience with AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Step Functions
- Experience migrating legacy to Serverless
- Sales experience
You'll get the opportunity to progress in a fast-tracked development process and learn the skills to build cutting edge architectures and become an SME.
Benefits include A clear progression path, Weekly coaching sessions, A quarterly budget to buy your tech set-up, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Monthly socials, Annual conference trip abroad, Private GP appointments and access to mental health services, Weekly French lessons, Flexible work environment with a split between remote and in-office working (we have a great office in the heart of Soho!) & Most importantly 2 office dogs