Up to £75000 per annum + 30-40% bonus
I am excited to be working with a fantastic client who are the trusted, Environment, sustainable and governance partner of top tier investors. Their clients are some of the leading wealth and Asset managers, investment bank and asset owners in the financial industry.
They are now urgently looking for an experienced data engineer who has the ability to develop fit-for-purpose data solutions to meet our company's needs. You will be given the chance to showcase your python and data processing skills and even implement your own ideas. You will be joining a fast-growing team and be given learning and progression opportunities.
As a data engineer you will be expected to produce advanced modelling of structured and unstructured extra-financial data. You will also be using your expertise to design, write and code from prototypes to production ready solutions. An aspect of coaching and mentoring other analysts will also be involved in this role.
Location - London West End. Hybrid - 3 days in office.
Salary - Up to £75,000 + 30-40% bonus
What we want:
- Expert in python and reproducing data models from excel into python
- 3+ years minimum as a data engineer
- A degree in computer science or relevant experience
- Experience of combining and processing data from various sources
- Background in finance/Insurance/investment/ Banking
- Experience working to ESG regulations (environment and social governance)
If this is something you are interested in please send your CV across to myself at