£65000 - £80000 per annum
Data Protection Manager | Hybrid/Cheltenham | £60-85K DOE
I am working with one of the Countries Award Winning Financial Services Companies who are looking to hire a Data Protection Manager.
This role is based in Cheltenham but offer a really flexible working environment including the requirement to be in the office 1-2 times a month partnered with a 4.5 day working week.
You will be responsible for the Data Protection and Information Governance globally as well as the risk management program.
- Strong understanding of Cyber Security risk frameworks
- Understanding of NIST and ISO
- Proven track record of project management and process development
- Deep knowledge of privacy concepts, standards, laws, and regulations including GDPR
- Experience with data privacy tools such as OneTrust
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply ASAP so you don't miss out!!