£35000 - £40000 per annum
Role: Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
iO Associates are on the lookout for an Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer to work for a client who specialise in the stability of our world's infrastructure.
They design and manufacture equipment to measure the earths natural behaviours and substances, to account for chaotic influences that could potentially detrimentally damage our buildings, bridges, dams and all-round man-made creations.
Day to day, you will be involved in conducting electro-mechanical design work and documentation to meet design specifications of the customer, ensuring details for CE approval is documented, and projects are delivered in accordance to agreed time frames and within budget.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Generate 2D designs and 3D models using Solidworks & AutoCAD
- Generate BOMS
- Improve upon existing designs with own initiative or ideas
- 3D CAD - Solidworks (AutoCAD / Draftsight Beneficial)
- Appreciation of electrical/electronic products
- Engineering calculations and pressure cells experience
If you're interested and would like to find out more, apply to the link and I'll be in contact.