€70000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
EMC Test & Qualification Engineer
Up to 80,000 EUR
I have here a really fascinating opportunity to join an inspiring and forward-thinking work culture, driven to revolutionise digital aircraft components, that are fast shaping the future of the customer flight experience!
They are part of an international aerospace venture so are well secure and backed financially, but this division are at an exciting start-up phase as an engineering unit, meaning excellent growth opportunities for you to advance your career quickly! Innovative concepts are encouraged here, so be prepared for a daily technical challenge where all ideas are heard in a highly collaborative team.
What you will do:
· Preparation of test plans, test procedures, test reports, and laboratory reports (QTP, ATP, etc.)
· Definition of specific test equipment (test boxes, fixtures, cables, software etc.)
· Plan, coordinate, attend, and execute qualification testing according to internationally valid standards for the aerospace industry.
· Support development teams in definition and interpretation component qualification requirements.
· Drive activities to improve test methodology and process efficiency.
· Technical coordination of suppliers with regards to qualification and testing.
· Represent AERQ in discussions with OEMs, Design Organizations, and Aviation Authorities.
Who you are:
· Relevant university/polytechnic degree.
· Good electronic and mechanical skills.
· Digital and analogue electronics knowledge.
Good experience in/knowledge of:
· Linux, Unix, Windows operating systems environments.
· Measurement equipment and test principles.
· JIRA and/ or other requirements-based systems is a plus.
· DO-254 and DO-160G
What client offer:
· Flexible working hours, home-office options and 30 days of holiday
· Company pension scheme and capital forming benefits
· Assistance for international relocation to Germany
The client is looking to interview and hire quickly so please send me your CV here if interested and I will be in touch ASAP with further details on this, as well as other opportunities I know of.