£35000 - £40000 per annum
Do you have experience as a trainer of EPR (Electronic patient record) systems and are passionate in supporting learners?
iO Associates are looking for an EPR Trainer to join an award-winning private healthcare provider who are implementing a large-scale EPR system across various trusts nationally.
Ideally you will be an engaging, knowledgeable and passionate facilitator of training as well as ability to engage and influence key stakeholders. You will be passionate in supporting learners, be a clear communicator and have a resilient nature when facing challenging stakeholders.
- You must have experience training people on EPR systems.
- Good knowledge of Clinical Systems.
- Experience delivering meaningful and useful training.
- Have experience delivering training via Zoom/Teams.
- Be able to work with various stakeholders including, clinical, admin and colleagues.
- Have excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like yourself please apply now, alternatively contact Jennifer on 07958441684