£30000 - £45000 per annum
Job title: Firmware Engineer
Salary: up-to £45,000 DOE
iO have partnered with an organisation in Glasgow that develop systems designed to identify and prevent electrical equipment failure, using sensors, monitors and software.
Working with industrial real-time operating systems involving real-time data acquisition, you could be a part of a team of engineers developing bespoke, innovative solutions for monitoring systems to protect electrical assets.
You will be using your expertise for:
- Firmware development with a focus on real time embedded systems and Linux
- Creating advanced firmware solutions for monitoring and diagnosing critical substations
- Support the transition from product development to mass manufacturing
- Working to SCRUM/AGILE methodology
Skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level in relevant subject
- Track record of successful design and support of real time embedded systems design
- Embedded C/C++
- Comms protocols UART, SPI, I2C etc
If you're ready to challenge yourself and join a fast-paced team, where knowledge sharing is key, regular training is provided and you can accelerate your career as a firmware engineer, then this could be the next logical step to make that a reality.
This role is ideally for someone local to the Glasgow area, as you will be expected to work from the office. Get in touch to see a full job specification and we can arrange to have a chat about this opportunity.
Paying up to £45,000 DOE
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?