£400 - £450 per day
Role: EPR Project Manager
Location: London (hybrid)
Rate: £400 - £450/day
Contract: 12 Months
Have you Project Managed and implemented an EPR system, and do you have Acute Hospital experience?
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity to undertake a new and exciting opportunity on a Clinical Systems Programme, to improve the patient's pathway.
You will be responsible for managing the projects within the Clinical Systems Programme and must have proven experience of managing all areas of projects through specification, budgets, and timescales.
- Experience working with EPR systems (Electronic Patient Record)
- Acute hospital experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create, build and maintain relationships
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent project management qualification
- Good stakeholder and supplier management skills
If you are interested in this position and you have the experience to match, don't let this opportunity pass you by. I will be filling this role within the next working week.
Contact me on my direct work line: 01174094173, email: or LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/eringregory-io.
EPR Project Manager - 12 Months - Acute Hospital - Electronic Patient Record - London