Up to £60000 per annum
Would you be interested in working for a leading tech consultancy, who are utilising innovative solutions, to enhance their client's business functions? The IT Manager is a vital hire as the enterprise is going through a massive growth stage and this position has become available through organic growth.
- Managing the IT Infrastructure and technical staff worldwide
- Supporting external projects
- Contributing to IT strategy
- Strong background in team leadership/management
- Excellent hands-on knowledge across IT Systems, including:
- Windows & Linux OS
- Office 365 and Azure
- Strong experience in solving day to day IT issues
- Strong communicator and professional manner
- Prior experience working with business stakeholders
The business is keen to appoint a skilled IT Manager this month and interviews will be arranged for the week commencing 20th June (2 stage process). A salary of up to £60,000 is offered as part of a competitive package (including flexi working, bi-annual bonus scheme and medical).
This is a hybrid role and 2/3 days in office per week is expected; especially as the business continues on its current growth plan. Career development and progression is supported and very much encouraged.
Alternatively, do you know anyone within your network who might be keen?