Up to £45000 per annum
We are lucky enough to be working with another one of the countries leading property agents based in London. They are on the lookout for an experienced IT Procurement Specialist to join their growing team.
The company in question has a great team culture and is very close knit with the opportunity to learn and develop.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who loves to be organised, and may have experience of account management.
The company are currently working on being in the office a couple days of week alongside a market competitive salary of up to £45,000.
The role is currently a 1 year fixed term contract but it is very likely to go permanant (with the right candidate).
The role will involve,
- Working with internal and external clients.
- Managing large accounts, so expert organisation is key.
- IT Disposal Management.
- Tender Support.
- Working with ServiceNow to resolve requests.
- You will also be involved with a mix of BAU and project work.
A bonus would be if you have any experience of,
- AX 2012 (Microsoft Purchasing)
- Experience of Account managing large accounts.