£35000 - £38000 per annum + Hybrid Working & Company Benefits
IT Service Assurance Analyst urgently required by market leading housing association, with offices around the country.
This is a brand-new team being built from scratch, with this vacancy being one of the first two hires within the team. AMAZING CAREER POTENTIAL & PROGRESSION!
- Salary - Up to £38,000 (experience dependent).
- Location - Lancashire HQ (Hybrid Working - Two days on-site every week).
ONE STAGE INTERVIEW PROCESS & IMMEDIATE CV FEEDBACK!
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Helping build service design.
- Shape & build support model for new solutions/technology.
- Managing & leading service reviews.
- Focus on Governance & IT Operations!
- Third Party Contracts & Processes.
- Proven experience of onboarding new services including Service Design/Transition co-ordination.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Familiar with project management approaches, tools, and phases of project lifecycle.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite of products.
- Experience of working in an ITIL compliant environment.
- ITIL or Prince Foundation qualification (or equivalent).
- Educated to degree level in an IT/IM related discipline (or equivalent).
If you are an IT Service Assurance Analyst, wanting to be an integral part of an industry-leading organisation, offering great progression potential across the team and wider portfolio, then simply apply or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates for further information.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk