£50000 - £60000 per annum
IT Service Line Manager (SC clearable)
Location: Malvern, 1 day in the office per week
*Multiple positions available*
My well established UK based defence and technical innovation client is continuing to grow the team due to an increase in client base.
The Service Line Manager is responsible for ensuring the quality of service provided by the op service teams & for making sure that overall KPI's are met by the team of 30.
This is an internal facing role working alongside the Operations Manager to understand and make any changes needed in the technical operations teams to continuously improve service to key clients.
You will be:
- Ensuring service lines are compliant, delivered effectively and meet the expectations of the business and its customers
- Providing overall co-ordination of technology components of an allocated service line
- Taking ownership for keeping technical knowledge up to date
- Act as a single point of contact for service lines, its quality, availability and performance.
- Responsible for ensuring that the output of the service line supports Internal and external customers SLA's & KPI's
- Looking to develop and select new technology & tools to improves operations in any way
You will have:
- Previous IT service management experience
- ITIL V3 or V4 certifications or equivalent
- Great soft skills in customer relationship management
- Desirable: IT professional background
- **** Eligibility for high level security clearance ****
Benefits include flexible working, generous holiday entitlements, Health Cash Plan, Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance and much more. NO PROBATION PERIOD - ALL BENEFITS ARE IMMEDIATE
Interview slots available for the coming weeks, get in touch now to secure yours before they are taken -