£400 - £450 per day + Inside IR35
iO associates are working with a Government department on their search for a Learning Design and User Journeys Senior Manager to join them ASAP. As part of this role, you'll create and run training needs analysis for induction courses, design an end to end learning journey for all users, as well as develop learning products to meet user needs.
Location: Remote - 1 day a week on site in Bristol, London or Manchester
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £400 - £450 per day (Inside IR35)
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience creating quality, engaging and interactive learning products and testing them effectively to meet user needs.
- Experience in creating and implementing training needs analysis.
- Experience in developing user-centred learning journeys.
- Experience in a digital, data or technology environment.
- Experience with agile ways of working within project teams.