£580 - £590 per day
iO Associates are working with a government body tasked with a number of global challenges including safeguarding the UK's security and tackling poverty. This enterprise is in the process of implementing a new ERP system and so require an Oracle Integration Design Specialist to join for an initial 6-month contract, paying up to £590 per day Outside IR35.
Given the nature of the organisation they require applicants to hold active SC Clearance and will require travel to Milton Keynes or London when necessary.
You will be working to specify the technical requirements for the integration on the programme, creating integration designs within an Oracle PaaS/SaaS environment. As a result, some of the key technical skills needed for this role include:
- Oracle Integration Cloud experience
- Several years' experience of system interfaces
- Minimum 2 years Oracle Cloud Experience, including Oracle Fusion
- Hands-on with unit testing and development of integration components using OIC
- Experienced with Oracle HCM, ERP and Payroll integration delivery using Integration Cloud
Could this be of interest? If so, please contact Alex at iO Associates.