£30000 - £35000 per annum
iO Associates are currently recruiting for a Production Engineer, working with a manufacturer of wound components, printed-circuit board assemblies, cabinet wiring and electronic test equipment for the civil aircraft, space, and defence industries.
* Responsible for effective and efficient Quoting process ensuring RFT drawings and specifications to manufacture.
* Complete Contract Review requirements to process assuring that Customer expectations and specifications can be fully met.
* Implement and utilise PPAP Process techniques and assure capability to enable RFT in manufacture.
* Complete Red Line Drawing reviews to assure RFT.
* Manage Change Control in manufacturing processes, CRB, ECR etc.
* Complete Process and Compliance Audits and manage CA's to closure.
* NPI - associated with 'Standard product'
* Support the provision of Training for Operations Processes.
* Support other production Engineering Activities as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Production Engineering Process & Procedure Documentation creation and maintenance.
* Pro active problem identification and solving - using tools and techniques appropriate to task, AS13000 suite of tools, FMEA, PPAP, 8D, MSA etc to drive RFT Production of product.
* Key player within delivery team - focussed on RFT and OTD
* Ensure Quotes are completed On time and RFT.
* Produce all Manufacturing documentation needs in process - providing BS, Routings, Standard Work Instructions etc.
* Complete Customer Red Line Drawing reviews to ensure all requirements are resolved and clear for effective manufacture.
* Effectively manage timely Change Control in manufacturing.
* New product Introduction - using tools such as APQP, PPAP etc to deliver RFT NPI.
The company are looking to start interviews next week and would looking to fill the position quickly, so if you are interested in the role then please get in touch with Craig Lawrence @ iO Associates or by uploading your CV on the link provided.