£65000 - £75000 per annum
Risk Manager - competitive benefits - £65,000 - £75,000 - hybrid working - full time
My client is growing rapidly within many regions and provide a range of exciting opportunities within a diverse and interesting Programme Portfolio. With strong advancement, recognition, and reward, this is a company that you want to be a part of. They will guide you to a fantastic career with their strong CSR agenda.
As a Risk Manager, you'll be a part of the Industrial, Sciences, Real Estate & Technology division. The fastest growing divisions within the business, I am looking to speak with experienced Risk Managers who have:
- Facilitated risk workshops with clients and team members of allocated projects.
- Worked to produce risk reports as required, in a timely manner, to support the effective communication of threat & opportunity status.
- Developed and driven efficient risk contingency processes that are suitable with their client's requirements.
- Maintained visibility of threat/opportunity trigger points to facilitate risk cost profiling, timely drawdown of risk budget or retirement of risks.
- Lead risk, (threats and opportunity) activities to actively manage risk and seek efficiencies across client's projects and programmes.
- Actively articulates and embedded the benefits of risk management in corporate culture.
To be considered for this amazing career opportunity as a Risk Managers, you will ideally have.
- A Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Experience working on Real Estate or Infrastructure projects.
- A track record of working on Data Centre's, Life Sciences, Pharma, R&D facilities, Industrial, Manufacturing, Distribution & Logistics projects.
Please note as due to the nature of these programmes all applicants will need to either hold active SC Clearance or be eligible for UK SC Clearance.
This is fantastic opportunity for Risk Manager's looking for the next step, if you are interested please apply directly or alternatively email me or give me a ring to discuss this further.
DD - 0117 462 3020