£55000 - £65000 per annum
Senior Cost Engineer - hiring multiple candidates - Salary £55,000 -£65,000k + competitive Benefits
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Have you got experience working within a Project Controls environment on major project or programme in the infrastructure sector? Then this job is worth your consideration.
iO Associates are partnered with a leading, global Consultancy and have an exciting opportunity for experienced Cost Engineers to work in their offices based in either Bristol or Plymouth.
You will be working with the Senior Project Controls Manager on several high-profile infrastructure projects.
You will be liaising with Key Stakeholders and delivering cost data and reports, which includes ACWP, EAC, earned value, performance analysis and associated variance analysis. This will be with support via the SPCE who interpret all the aspects of cost.
As a Cost Engineer your responsibilities will be
- To produce and maintain accurate EAC (Estimate at Completion) Data and to produce associated variance analysis. i.e., to Baseline Cost / Prior Period.
- To have a broad understanding of Cost and their relationships to Schedules.
- Have an understanding and effective utilisation of Cost Management and Reporting Systems.
- To apply Cost data to Risk and Opportunity.
As the Cost Engineer you must have previous experience (4+ years) working within a project controls environment on a major project or programme ideally, within the infrastructure sector (Defence, Nuclear, Rail, Airport, Highways, Utilities)
What is in on offer:
- A competitive Salary & car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical & Health Insurances
- Hybrid working
- Upwards Progression
- 24 days holiday ( +8 days holiday)
- A chance to work on large and complex programmes
Please note in order to be successful you must hold or be eligible for SC Clearance.
If interested, please submit your CV or alternatively contact me via.
DD - +44 117 462 3020