£60000 - £70000 per annum
Software Developer in Test
Are you an experienced, hands-on SDET looking to join our team. You will take overall responsibility for test automation, working directly with development and delivery teams to ensure automated tests meet the scope, performance, and confidence requirements of the business. You will work independently within our small software development house environment, and report directly to stakeholders and senior management. You will work remotely but will be able to easily travel to our office in London. Great opportunity to really take ownership of a role, and be a key stakeholder in the companies success. With the plan to double revenue each year for the next two, it is a perfect time to join.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing our test automation suites to extend functional coverage, and support new functionality
- Designing and implementing new automated tests for our existing and new applications, including web-based applications, REST APIs and embedded devices.
- Developing a deep understanding of Intelligent Voice software through hands on testing of existing and new features
- Building automated performance testing and tracking
- Working directly with our research team to help them evaluate the capabilities of new technology before it leaves an experimental environment.
- Researching and appraising appropriate tools for testing, monitoring, and performance tracking
- Working closely with core development team to make applications easier to test and instrument
- Developing and promoting best practices in software development
An ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience building test automation in an automated build and deployment / continuous integration environment with Jenkins or similar.
- 5 years of experience working in a software development environment
- Linux sysadmin, devops or developer experience
Apply now to not miss out on this amazing opportunity to make your mark and grow with an exciting company.