City of London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Pension, Medical, Season ticket loan
Software Developer in Test (SDET) - London - Hybrid - £65k
Must have right to work in the UK
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SDET to work in a rapidly expanding tech department within the AI sector.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative and progressive minds in tech and be given the opportunity to develop on a greenfield testing environment.
Not only will you be given free reign to build the QA environment but down the line there will be the chance to build a team, so you can hire likeminded individuals around you.
This company boasts an incredible salary, benefits, pension scheme. They are very keen to invest in their people to keep their tight nit talent, developing and growing in house!
- Expert knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Combining with the Software Development Team to help scope out requirements
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ambassador of Agile methodology
- Expert use of automated testing tools
- Strong Java experience, Python also desirable
- Experience of CI/CD pipeline builds ideally Jenkins
- Linux sysadmin, devops or developer experience
In exchange Intelligent Voice will offer you a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- 21 days' Vacation + bank holidays (rising with service)
- Death in Service benefit
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent health cover
- Private medical insurance
- Gym membership contribution
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
If you want to work for an innovative tech for good with great opportunity to grow yourself, then please apply below to discuss in further detail.