Up to £90000 per annum
Would you be interested in working for a business with the world's first automated single platform, which utilises data in order to enhance their customers business function? The prospective Solutions Engineer will be joining an innovative start up, with big ambitions and working as part of a small and dynamic team.
- Overseeing product installation/deployment process
- Acting as the interface between the customer and technical team
- Presenting to stakeholders, delivering demonstrations and evaluating success
- Excellent customer/client facing experience (3 years +) and stakeholder management skills
- Strong professional background working as a Solution Architect, Pre-Sales Engineer, Technical Account Manager or similar
- Highly professional and personable approach, with a strong business acumen
- Proficiency in writing and modifying SQL scripts
- Knowledge of Data Analysis and Data Transformation is desirable
- Experience working for a scaling start up is also highly desirable
- Overall - an analytical, ambitious and flexible individual
The business is keen to appoint a skilled and professional Solutions Engineer at short notice and interviews will be arranged swiftly (2 stage process). A salary of up to £90,000 is being offered (DoE) as part of a competitive package (including stock options and work abroad options). This role can be fully remote, based from anywhere in the UK.
Are you ready for your next challenge working for an industry leading organisation? If so, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Alternatively, do you know anyone within your network who might be keen?