£40000 - £45000 per annum
iO Associates are currently working with a leading global supplier of integrated marine control systems and simulation products for warships, submarines and high-end ocean-going commercial vessels worldwide. The business has been a pioneer in the integration of military shipboard control systems as well as simulation products and are recruiting for a Supply Chain Lead.
- Responsible for the procurement and supply chain activities within the SC Department
- Preparation and analysis of requests for quotation and statements of work to suppliers to meet the requirements and demands of the business and projects including running supplier competitions where appropriate
- Production and coordination of purchase requisitions and the administration and management of purchase orders and sub-contracts to maximize profitability and ensure timely achievement of project objectives.
- Preparation and negotiation of sub-contracts, statements of work and order amendments
- Provide supply chain input to the cost estimating process for bids and proposals including the costing of BOMs
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are processed in a timely manner, ensuring all deliverables have been met and appropriate budget holder sign-off is obtained
- Liaison with and providing guidance to the project team to help define project procurement requirements and the sourcing of goods and services to meet expectations.
- Analysis of due diligence information and approval of suppliers prior to inclusion onto the Company Approved Suppliers List
- Conducting supplier progress reviews and audits to ensure on time delivery, quality and contracted obligations are being met
- Development and maintenance of critical supplier performance metrics and respond to internal and Corporate reporting requirements
- Manage the generation and administration of procurement processes and procedures within the business
Knowledge, Skills And Experience:
- Seven + Years Supply Chain experience
- Supplier negotiation, supervision and appraisal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Prioritise own workload and organise own time to achieve objectives
- Proactive style and flexible attitude to scope of role
- Seek to identify opportunities for continuous improvement within own role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Contribute as an effective team member
- Ability to work with and deal with individuals at all levels of business both internally and externally
- High standard of technical skills including MS Office particularly Excel
- Full CIPS qualification
The company are looking to start interviews next week and would looking to fill the position quickly, so if you are interested in the role then please get in touch with Craig Lawrence @ iO Associates or by uploading your CV on the link provided.