£50000 - £60000 per annum + Remote Working and Benefits
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum (DOE)
Bristol / Remote Working Options
iO Associates are on the lookout for a multiple Systems Engineers to work on an above and below water maritime training systems for a well-recognised Defence company.
Both projects are in the early stages of their 10-year roadmap, with a real opportunity to influence Systems development.
Day to day you will be design system techniques to meet agreed requirements, as well as support assessment, trials and evaluation of Training Systems used in the Royal Navy.
The position is offered on a hybrid model of working, where they need you to be on-site at least once or twice a week in Bristol, along with occasional travel to additional sites where the projects require.
To be considered, the client is looking for the following skillset:
- SysML, UML
- Maritime OR Complex Systems background
- Training Simulation Experience (Beneficial)
- Procurements/Bids or Tenders experience (Beneficial)
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) and additional leave per year served
- Health care
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Discounts/Perks Scheme
- Sick pay
- Cycle to Work and TechScheme
- 7% company pension contribution
- + More
Please note: this role requires you to be SC clearable.
If you're interested, please apply to the link!