£30000 - £55000 per annum
Job title: Systems Test Engineer (Jr - Sr)
Location: Coventry CV4
Salary: £30,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Want to work for a growing company that will invest in you and actively accel your career? Looking for something new and exciting? Look no further.
iO have partnered with an award winning, enthusiastic, high energy embedded systems consultancy that are in a SERIOUSLY exciting growth phase. Looking to significantly grow their team over the coming year, plus aiming double in turnover and headcount over the next 3 years!
As a Systems Test Engineer you will have exposure to projects with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry, and you will work with everything from electric vehicles to supercars, to microwaves! All this needs to be tested in accordance with the organisations processes, creating an end product with robust performance.
Collaboration and communication are central here!
What will you do?
- Develop requirementsbased test cases for embedded ECU software
- Bench testing on a variety of ECUs
- Design and update bench tests as required
- Use your skills and knowledge to plan future testing strategies for the company
- Write test scripts using CAPL script and Robot framework
What skills will you need?
- Degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
- Experience with CANape, CANalyser, and automation using CAPL scripts
- Knowledge of automotive UDS diagnostic, CAN and LIN networks
- Basic electronics knowledge, use of oscilloscopes and programmable power supplies
You'll benefit if you have experience with Robot framework scripting, hardware in loop (HIL) testing experience, MATLAB/Simulink experience, experience with source control (GIT), testing of GUIs & multi-phase motor drive control systems or ISO-26262 knowledge.
Your personality is important, enthusiasm goes a long way, organisation is a no brainer and good inter-discipline communication skills are essential. Bonus if you have a sense of humour!
You can get all of this and a £30,000-£55,000 salary, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- 37 hour working week with flexitime
- Private Healthcare
- Modern offices
- Remote working option
MUCH more EXCITING information about the role is available upon request.