£60000 - £70000 per annum
TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST - BRISTOL/HYBRID
£60,000 - £70,000k Per annum + benefits
Our client is a global software and managed services provider to the world's top banks, asset managers, custodians, and broker-dealers, are globally increasing headcount within the Service Delivery team. Their solutions use the most advanced technologies to help customers realise their digital strategies and create leaner post trade operations, allowing them to meet today's, and tomorrow's challenges with confidence.
Their wealth of practical knowledge, coupled with a constant focus on innovation, has made them an industry leader. Their solutions and services span the transaction lifecycle and incorporate some of the most revolutionary technologies currently available.
They have a well-established global customer base with which we communicate continually. This in-depth insight, combined with our scale and agility, makes us highly responsive to clients' business needs.
The best brains in the business work for them too, from brilliant data scientists to experienced industry practitioners. They invest in R&D heavily and their innovations team is dedicated to researching ways in which advanced technologies such as AI and machine learning can be deployed. This ensures that their technology continues to lead the way in efficiency, reliability, and relevance.
As a result, in the growth, they are looking for a creative thinking Technical Business Analyst/Product Owner to join their Bristol based development centre, specifically sharing responsibility for the development within the Corporate Actions R&D teams.
Responsibilities will be spread across the product management and scrum development teams.
With the Product Management group:
Responsible for distilling and communicating the product strategy.
- Creating a detailed product roadmap that meets the vision.
- Communicating this roadmap to all stakeholders.
- In accordance with Product Management and the Product Strategy, keep a continually maintained product backlog which priorities customer value and ROI.
- Follow competitors, altering the product roadmap where necessary.
- Where necessary, demonstrate to the product management group and beyond, the actual deliveries and developments.
With the Scrum Development Teams:
- Fulfil the Product owner role in at least 2 scrum teams
- Providing detailed backlog items in prioritised order to meet the needs of the customers
- Define in detail what is needed to be developed by each team.
- Ultimately validating and accepting the developments.
- Lead product release planning activities.
- Assess value, and take ownership for epics, stories, non-functional and technical product change.
Key Skills Required:
- We are looking to speak to people who have demonstrable professional experience of being:
- Knowledgeable and experienced in agile principles and process
- Calm and efficient under pressure
- Concise communicators
- Analytical problem solvers
- Creative thinkers with vision
In return our client can offer
- Very Competitive salary
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days annual leave rising to 28 with length of service.
- Annual Holiday scheme also lets you `roll over' up to a maximum of 10 days into the next year helping you to take full advantage of your holiday entitlement.
- Company pension scheme matching up to 5% of salary - Additionally, you can choose to make your contributions via Salary Sacrifice, which allows you to save on National Insurance Contributions as well as Income Tax.
- Group Life Assurance - As part of your core benefit package you are entitled to up to 9 times your annual basic salary
- Group Income Protection, up to 75% of salary
- Private Medical Insurance, up to family cover
What's not to like? Please contact me ASAP for further info.