Up to £600 per annum
SC Cleared User Researcher - £600 Per Day - 6-Month Contract - Fully Remote - Inside IR35
Exciting opportunity for a SC Cleared User Researcher to work for a well-regarded digital consultancy on a mostly remote basis. You would be working on one of their key government digital transformations for the UK Home Office.
On a typical day you would be performing research to unearth customer and market needs, deriving actionable insights from the data collected and using them to help drive business and strategy decisions.
You would be required to have exceptional core research skills including, but not limited to, user testing, co-design, qualitative research, and workshop facilitation.
In return you would be provided with a generous day rate, the flexibility to work remotely with a small amount of travel required to the client side in London on occasion and with a strong possibility of the contract being extended.
- Advise clients on how to solve complex problems using research, people-centred design, and Agile methodologies
- Be part of a multidisciplinary Agile team to design services that meet identified user needs
- Advocate inclusive approaches within user research
- Build supportive relationships with clients and stakeholders, yet challenge ideas and manage difficult conversations
- Support user researchers and advise other colleagues how to get the best from user research
- Expertise in applying user research methodologies across different environments
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary Agile teams to design and deliver people-centred services
- Working knowledge of how to research of accessibility needs or assisted digital needs
- Proven experience of championing user research / user-centred design / service design approaches
- Experience of mentoring/training other user researchers
- Advanced communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to manage conflict and convey difficult messages with tact and sensitivity
- A good understanding of other Agile roles across design, product, and tech
- Strong consultancy and leadership skills, and confidence in exploring problem spaces with clients to determine the most appropriate way forward
Interviews will be staged from the week commensing the 20th of June for an anticipated start on the 27th of June.
Express your interest by applying directly and I will be in touch this week.