Up to £500 per day
Role: UX/UI Designer - £500p/d - fully remote - Outside IR35
iO Associates have partnered with a leading consultancy based in the UK. They have recently won a government project and are now looking to build a team that will deliver this piece of work. The first part of this team will be the design and research function. To begin with, they are looking for 3 UX Designers to start in early June.
- Are skilled at sketching and prototyping in different fidelities, building products used by people every day.
- Confident using a variety of prototyping tools.
- Are able to work quickly in an agile environment
- Client-facing, supporting the presentation of the team\'s latest design work.
- Inquisitive and eager to continuously improve and learn.
- Collaborative and ego-free, able to give and receive feedback to and from all team members regardless of role or level.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies, and software development practices.
- You\'ll work in multidisciplinary teams, alongside researchers and developers, to deliver world-class, user centred public services
- You know how to design systems for use across multiple services and can identify the simplest approach out of a variety of approaches
- Be able to prototype on paper and in HTML & CSS
- Create and iterate coded prototypes to test and communicate ideas using the GOV.UK prototyping kit
- Very familiar with the GOV.UK Design system and champion the Government design principles
- Set the design direction and good practice within your teams
- Work with user researchers and Front End developers to turn concepts into user-centred services.
- Use evidence to challenge assumptions, negotiate with product owners and rationalise your design decisions
- Use research and analytics to understand users needs, identify service failures and test different designs
- Champion accessibility and inclusive design across the end-to-end user journey#
Express your interest by applying directly and I will be in touch ASAP.