£600 - £700 per day
My client, a large Defence organisation, are looking for 2x DV or eDV Cleared Cloud Architects with expertise in Azure, working hands on with the development team to design, implement and optimise the clients' cloud application portfolio.
- Experience working with applications teams for optimising applications in cloud
- Extensive experience within Azure, with relevant Microsoft Certifications
- Proficient with Infrastructure as Code using Bicep or Terraform
- Usage of Azure DevOps and creation of YAML pipelines
- Knowledge of programming languages used within the team such as C# and Python
- Knowledge of and practical experience with Agile methods and Scrum
The role will be on a hybrid basis, requiring you to be on-site in Cheltenham twice per week, paying up to £700 / day Outside IR35.
Again, you MUST hold active DV or eDV Clearance to be considered for this position.
The client are scheduling interviews as early as next week, so please don't hestitate to apply now if you have the relevant clearance and experience!