£30000 - £35000 per annum
Title: Graduate Software Engineer (Java)
Salary: £35,000 starting salary
Location: Bristol/Hybrid) (2 days in the office)
IO are working exclusively with a market leading Fintech firm which has been operating for over 40 years. Our client has a global customer base and won multiple awards at the Global Finance Awards in 2021, 2022 and 2023! Their focus on innovation has propelled them to the industry leaders they've become, they don't only focus on the transaction lifecycle but are also devoted to using some of the most revolutionary tech as part of their solutions.
They're looking for a graduate software engineer to join their high performing software engineering teams. You'll be learning your craft as a software engineer from some of the best engineers in Bristol & London!
They're looking for someone who's keen to throw themself into learning best practises, agile ways of workings and ultimately just being a sponge! They've created a culture where you'll have the right support to get up to speed, all the teams help each other and often organise socials outside of the workplace! If you've struggled to make your way into the industry, why not start here! All you need is a Computer Engineer
Here's what they're looking for:
- Computer Engineering Degree(Other degree are accepted e.g. Mathematics)
- University experience working with Java
- Must be local to Bristol and happy coming into the office twice a week
Tech stack you'll be learning in this role
- Java - Spring - SQL - Git
- AWS - Docker - Kubernetes
- Angular.js - Node.js - Typescript
- Competitive Salary
- Group Life Assurance - Up to 9 times your annual basic salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme matching up to 5% of salary
- And more...
This business are actively interview and have a very slick two stage interview, so if you'd like to put your hat in the ring, please apply with your latest CV! We will be in touch to talk you through the next steps.