£48000 - £50000 per annum
iO Associates are proud to partner with a Global Manufacturing company in the search for a Site Services Supervisor to join the team in Rochdale. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company at their flagship site, that has a great culture and puts its people first.
As the Site Services Supervisor, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing the service equipment, service agreements and adherence to regulations for the site services. These include refrigeration, compressed air, hot and cold water, effluent treatment plants and HVAC.
- Opportunity to coordinate PPM tasks according to site best practices at the flagship site of the company.
- Ensure achievements of critical site KPIS and maintain the ongoing maintenance program.
- Autonomy to supervise site service contractors to ensure correct service delivery and effect budget management.
- Manage statutory compliance for the site, this would involve acting as deputy duty holder for Ammonia, Legionella, Pressure Systems, Asbestos, LEV and PUWER.
- Demonstrate proficient technical knowledge across various site service domains, eg. Gas, equipment, electrical, water and refrigeration.
- Conduct QA and safety inspections on all equipment.
- Monitor equipment and machinery performance, implementing preventative maintenance strategies.
- Source engineering parts and spares from approved suppliers.
- Ensure that works following on from recommendations made in certification or service reports are generated.
You will need:
- 3+ years experience in a site services position
- Experience within a manufacturer is desirable
- High attention to detail
- Site duty holder experience
In return for this, you will receive a salary of up to £50,000, alongside some great benefits such as 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, Medicash, flexible working, pension contribution and more.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and become part of the journey. If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more, don't hesitate and apply today!