£400 - £500 per day + Potential extension
AWS DevOps engineer
Manchester (Partially remote)
6 months (Potential extension)
£400-£500 inside IR35
IO associates are currently looking for an AWS DevOps engineer to join their public sector clients infrastructure team to work closely alongside other technical teams, service management and programme functions.
Successful candidates will have experience in the following:
- Extensive experience of configuring and migrating services into Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Extensive experience of managing AWS infrastructure and resources
- Experience of using configuration management tools
- Experience of debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability environment
- Experience of administering common databases like MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, RavenDB
- Experience of the operational management of Window servers, delivering a complex web application stack
If you're an AWS DevOps engineer looking for a contract offering up to £500 a day and the opportunity to work remotely, then send an updated CV to A.brewer@ ioassociates.co.uk. The client is looking to interview candidates on the 27th of July so if interested, please send across a CV ASAP.