We are exciting to be working with a ever expanding IT Services company, who are seeking a Technology solutions driven CISO, that has proven experience leading with in a Security environment.
Based out of Zurich, you'll be leading the CISO office, passion for all things security, your main task will be shaping and developing the organisations security strategy and information security management system, whilst being responsible and overseeing all things Security!
Fluent in GERMAN and ENGLISH is a mandaroty for this role.
Duties of the role:
- Head of the CISO office for one of the leading and rapidly growing medium-sized digitization companies in Switzerland
- Responsible for the definition, implementation and continuous development of the security strategy
- Close monitoring and implementation of cyber security measures and projects (e.g. SIEM)
- Responsible for internal and external audits (e.g. ISO 27001, FINMA/ISAE 3000)
- Responsible for the operation and control of our ISMS including information security risk management
- Implementation of measures to raise awareness and train the relevant roles and people
- Prevention, identification and handling of security incidents as well as root cause analysis and deriving any sustainable measures within the framework of the KV process
- Observation of trends and threats, including derivation of necessary measures and opportunities
- Support in the development of security concepts and architectures for the provision of modern infrastructure and software solutions
- Advice on projects regarding all aspects of information security
Experience we are seeking:
- Experience with market standards such as ISO 27001 / 27017 / 27018 and NIST
- Strong technical background in areas such as identity & access management, SIEM, anti-malware/virus protection, firewalls/perimeter security, vulnerability management, system hardening, container technologies, public cloud solutions
- Communicative personality, team player and conflict-solver with good assertiveness
- Motivates the CISO Office to actively shape and further develop all aspects
- Analytical, structured and goal-oriented approach
- Professional certifications (e.g. CISM, CISA, CISSP) are a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of information security related regulations in the European financial environment is a plus
Salary and package are negotiable very much in line with the market, the business is extremely forward thinking, using and optimising the latest technologies and work with ina variety a sectors and clients, no day is the same.
For more information please get in touch with a CV and availability to discuss.